5 or 7-day immersions in Pau include:
- A telephone evaluation
- Host family preferences sheet to fill in to ensure the ideal family for you
- A personalised pick-up and drop-off by our driver
- 5/7 nights with breakfast and dinner included
- 1 cultural weekend in a host family (7-day immersions only)
- Provision of a digital learning kit
- 25 hours of face-to-face classes: with a target of 70% learner speaking time
5 hours of supervised written assignments
20 hours of family conversation
= 50 hours
- 1 linguistic lunch
- 2 activities with other learners
- 1 learning outing focused on your professional needs
- 1 customised oral test
- 1 pedagogical assessment
In 3 weeks: level A (beginner) acquire everyday language autonomy.
In 2 weeks, an A1 level (elementary) acquire everyday language autonomy.
In 3 weeks, an A2 level (intermediate) acquire professional autonomy.
In 1 week, a B1 level (advanced) acquire oral fluency in meetings.