Security measures for face-to-face courses
(as part of extensive courses, immersions or intensive courses)
- Safety instructions clearly displayed on each floor.
- Ground markings
- Spacious and individual offices equipped with computer equipment. Each desk, computer, mouse, keyboard and door handles are disinfected after each course.
- Office assigned to 1 or 2 teachers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available on each desk.
- Daily cleaning company visit before the opening of the offices.
- Storage of clean and dirty products will be separated.
- Schedule management: no more than 4 learners in the same time slot, in order to limit the flow of people.
- The offices are aired every 3 hours for 15 minutes.
For the courses:
- Taking the temperature of the teacher and the learner on arrival.
- Each teacher and each learner is required to wear a mask.
- Spacing of 1.5m between each person during the course.
- The teachers as well as the learners, come with their own pen, notebook, felt-tip pens etc....
Teacher ====== 1,50 m ====== Student
For the common areas:
- Access to the kitchens. Recycled and disposable crockery (Drinking cups + stirrers)
- Toilets on each floor
- Cleaning and disinfection several times a day.
Additional security measures
for IMMERSION packages in host families :
- Individual room and bathroom.
- Mask must be worn in all common rooms and when preparing meals.
- During family dinners: 1.50m spacing between each person at the table.
- During lunches (in the presence of other students or not): Outside terrace with a table and access to the open kitchen will be provided.
- Cleaning and disinfection after each lunch.
During the trips HOUSE - RENTALS DYNAMO:
- Bicycles or driving of the student by the family.
- The taxi company providing the transfers undertakes to respect all the recommended sanitary instructions.