Security measures for face-to-face courses
(as part of extensive courses, immersions or intensive courses)
- Safety instructions clearly displayed on each floor.
- Ground markings
- Spacious and individual offices equipped with computer equipment. Each desk, computer, mouse, keyboard and door handles are disinfected after each course.
- Office assigned to 1 or 2 teachers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available on each desk.
- Daily cleaning company visit before the opening of the offices.
- Storage of clean and dirty products will be separated.
- Schedule management: no more than 4 learners in the same time slot, in order to limit the flow of people.
For the courses:
- Taking the temperature of the teacher and the learner on arrival.
- Wear an individual approved visor with the name of each teacher and learner. The visors will be disinfected by us at the end of each course and stored in the dedicated office.
- Spacing of 1.5m between each person during the course.
- The teachers as well as the learners, come with their own pen, notebook, felt-tip pens etc....
Teacher ====== 1,50 m ====== Student
For the common areas:
- Access to the kitchens. Recycled and disposable crockery (Drinking cups + stirrers)
- Toilets on each floor
- Cleaning and disinfection several times a day.
Additional security measures
for IMMERSION packages in host families :
- Individual room and bathroom.
- Mask must be worn in all common rooms and when preparing meals.
- During family dinners: 1.50m spacing between each person at the table.
- During lunches (in the presence of other students or not): Outside terrace with a table and access to the open kitchen will be provided.
- Cleaning and disinfection after each lunch.
During the trips HOUSE - RENTALS DYNAMO:
- No public transport.
- Bicycles or driving of the student by the family.
- The taxi company providing the transfers undertakes to respect all the recommended sanitary instructions.